Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 21.01

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware 21.01
o Added WAH layout for Paragon type.

* Corrected the "Ideal" AMP page for the Matchbox Chiefman types.

* Corrected the Preset Translator to handle converting AMP Block Library files saved as single channels.

* Corrected the Preset Translator to convert DELAY blocks between FM3 and Axe-Fx III. The conversion needed to take into account the version numbers for when both the FM3 and the Axe-Fx III doubled the delay time from 8 seconds to 16 seconds.

* Modified the "Import Preset+Cab Bundle" dialog to only show the unique IRs in the bundle. Previously, if the preset within the bundle utilized a CAB block with the same user IR configured in more than one channel, then that IR would be displayed multiple times in the dialog box.

Preset translator?
Wowee! How do I access that?

Thanks
Pauly

Axe-Edit III 1.12.11 is now available via auto-update or from our website:

https://www.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-iii-edit/

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.12.11
DECEMBER 5, 2022

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 21.01

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware 21.01
o Added WAH layout for Paragon type.

* Corrected the "Ideal" AMP page for the Matchbox Chiefman types.

* Corrected the Preset Translator to handle converting AMP Block Library files saved as single channels.

* Corrected the Preset Translator to convert DELAY blocks between FM3 and Axe-Fx III. The conversion needed to take into account the version numbers for when both the FM3 and the Axe-Fx III doubled the delay time from 8 seconds to 16 seconds.

* Modified the "Import Preset+Cab Bundle" dialog to only show the unique IRs in the bundle. Previously, if the preset within the bundle utilized a CAB block with the same user IR configured in more than one channel, then that IR would be displayed multiple times in the dialog box.

Preset translator?
Wowee! How do I access that?

Thanks
Pauly

Notice what the release notes say it does:

Use the app like normal. It's not something we can access, it happens automatically when moving blocks or presets between the current generation modelers.

@Michael Pickens ......just noticed, when I select the Paragon wah type in Axe-Edit III, the parameter page is missing
the Inductor Bias, Fat, and Q Tracking controls. I was just watching Leon Todd's video about this wah, and his page has these controls.

I am on version 1.12.11 and did refresh after install. Also re-downloaded and installed/ran refresh after I noticed......no change.

Any ideas? Thanks

Edit: Just reloaded 21.01 to no avail, but noticed those controls aren't on the hardware either...must be a firmware issue. @FractalAudio ?
Confirmed. Ditto for the front panel.

Hello to all,
me too ( Inductor Bias, Fat, and Q Tracking controls) Paragon wah only
do not appear in the Axe edit 1.12.11?
Is this normal?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Back
Top Bottom