Axe-Edit III 1.12.10

I have an issue with this version that didn't happen before. After upgrading, some presets cannot be saved onto. In preset manager presets turn red when moved around. Saving used to turn them green. Now some will not turn green. If I close I get an error that says things wont be saved and they arent. I tried re-installing this axe-edit and the latest firmware. Not sure if this is an Axe-edit bug or my axe fx is toast. Anyone else see this?
Try saving a preset from the front panel.

And don’t forget our friend, Refresh After New Firmware. ;)
Tried all of the above, first a different cable. I always run refresh after new firmware religiously. Rebooted both the laptop and AF3. Re-installed axe-edit. I was able to restore bank D in fractalbot. Thankfully there was a recent save from an hour before.
I think I found a fix on these seemingly random presets that have this issue. If I copy an empty preset on the front panel then refresh axe-edit, all seems back to normal. Odd that there were several through bank D that had this. The ones that stayed red after saving could be copied over to another spot until fixing from the front panel so no presets were harmed ultimately.

I've read somewhere high cpu presets gave trouble when saving in AE. not sure if I remembered correctly.

I have an issue with this version that didn't happen before. After upgrading, some presets cannot be saved onto. In preset manager presets turn red when moved around. Saving used to turn them green. Now some will not turn green. If I close I get an error that says things wont be saved and they arent. I tried re-installing this axe-edit and the latest firmware. Not sure if this is an Axe-edit bug or my axe fx is toast. Anyone else see this?
I have had this issue also, just on AE 1.12.10.

Has anyone else noticed axe edit getting laggy in last few versions? It could always be my i7 laptop from 2015 getting long of tooth?

Back
Top Bottom