Axe-Edit III 0.06.21 Public Beta

Michael Pickens

FAS Software Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems
A new version of Axe-Edit III public beta is now available.

If you are running version 0.05.07 or greater then you can auto-update to the new version. Earlier versions of Axe-Edit III will need to use the links below.

OSX
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/Axe-Edit-III/beta/Axe-Edit-III-OSX-v0p06p21-public-beta.dmg

WINDOWS
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/Axe-Edit-III/beta/Axe-Edit-III-Win-v0p06p21-public-beta.exe

Release Notes:

REQUIRES Axe-Fx III Firmware 1.10 or newer.

Please run "Refresh after new FW" after installing the editor.

* Corrected TEMPO display.
* Corrected OSX deployment to OSX version 10.7.
* Fixed a bug in the parameter editor window such that the parameters correctly update when "Revert Preset" is selected.
* Layouts
- Add separators to the following layouts for control readability: CAB, PEQ, PITCH

---

Axe-Edit III has been released as a public beta for Mac OS X and Windows.

Axe-Edit III is now in the public beta phase. This lets you try out the pre-release version while you wait for it to be completed. The software has been tested and is found stable enough to be of value to our customers, but as a beta, the application is incomplete and may contain bugs. Some features are missing, while others are limited. It is strongly recommended that you use Fractal-Bot to back up custom presets or system data prior to using this software.

https://www.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-iii-edit/

I'm such a dork. I got freaked out by Axe-Edit not running, so I started the OS upgrade. Of course it had issues... and now that older versions are supported again, I'm restoring from backup. ;):rolleyes::p

Hi,

I'm getting an error on running Axe-Edit III 0.06.21 Public Beta.

'Axe-Edit was unable to complete the following communication request:Query device version : Query-sys-info.'

Running Axe-Fx III Firmware 1.10
Auto updated and tried manual update too.
Previous versions worked fine.
Have tried restarting Axe FX III and Axe Edit.

Hi,

I'm getting an error on running Axe-Edit III 0.06.21 Public Beta.

'Axe-Edit was unable to complete the following communication request:Query device version : Query-sys-info.'

Running Axe-Fx III Firmware 1.10
Auto updated and tried manual update too.
Previous versions worked fine.
Have tried restarting Axe FX III and Axe Edit.

Power everything off and on, and try another cable.

It may be very trivial, but those separators in the CAB block help a lot.

They would do as well on the hardware ... ;-)

I don’t know if it’s just here or if it’s a known / discussed bug, but when entering values with the computer keyboard, it takes 4-5 attempts before the value changes. I’m on Mac os 10.10.5

I don’t know if it’s just here or if it’s a known / discussed bug, but when entering values with the computer keyboard, it takes 4-5 attempts before the value changes. I’m on Mac os 10.10.5

Same for me on Mac with all versions of axe edit so far. Also when trying to name presets and scenes.

Back
Top Bottom