Axe-Edit 3.1 released!

Not sure if it just me but most of the browser functions do not work, such as favorites and search. On other windows like selecting a cab, the top left buttons are out of align off the table if you resize the window. Win7 64bit and running latest FW 15.06.

Favorites are for marking new files in the browser on the left, not files already on the axe - the right side. Load in files from your computer, then audition them, marking favorites. When you are done, you can filter the browser by favorites only, then easily see the ones you want to drag over to the right and put on the axe.

Imagine loading the browser with say, oh I don't know random number 40,000 presets, and going through those. The favorites function will help you remember what you like as you proceed through auditioning all those presets or cabs.

Maybe I'll pop into my chat and live stream in a bit to play around with it and show some of the features (as I myself figure them out haha!).

You can also filter on the favorites and only show them, to narrow things down.
You can drag in drop folders in to the browser window and it will populate the preset or cabs from that folder.

If any one hasn't messed with auto audition in the cab manager, you are in for an awesome surprise.
You can audition the cabs in real time now. You can blast through tons of cabs on your hard drive, mark the ones you like as favorites, then view only the favorites. From there you can narrow things down until you find the cab you want to load into the User cab area.

I love it.

Thanks for noting the bug so early in the release. A new Axe-Edit build has just been uploaded to address the Picker window buttons. Please re-download Axe-Edit 3.1.0 for your platform.

~ Mike

Not sure if it just me but most of the browser functions do not work, such as favorites and search. On other windows like selecting a cab, the top left buttons are out of align off the table if you resize the window. Win7 64bit and running latest FW 15.06.

View attachment 22990View attachment 22991

You can also filter on the favorites and only show them, to narrow things down.
You can drag in drop folders in to the browser window and it will populate the preset or cabs from that folder.

If any one hasn't messed with auto audition in the cab manager, you are in for an awesome surprise.
You can audition the cabs in real time now. You can blast through tons of cabs on your hard drive, mark the ones you like as favorites, then view only the favorites. From there you can narrow things down until you find the cab you want to load into the User cab area.

I love it.

Das it mane!

Favorites are for marking new files in the browser on the left, not files already on the axe - the right side. Load in files from your computer, then audition them, marking favorites. When you are done, you can filter the browser by favorites only, then easily see the ones you want to drag over to the right and put on the axe.

Imagine loading the browser with say, oh I don't know random number 40,000 presets, and going through those. The favorites function will help you remember what you like as you proceed through auditioning all those presets or cabs.

Maybe I'll pop into my chat and live stream in a bit to play around with it and show some of the features (as I myself figure them out haha!).

Ok just slap me around for being a total tard. I get it now and see it works. This is wildly cool. Although the button issue not aligning does still exist, not major but a cosmetic issue.

Back
Top Bottom