Axe-Edit 3.0 Sent to Final Testers

... can't wait for Axe Edit 3 :)
Axe Edit & the Possibilities of the AxeFX where the reason why i bought the Beast!
Now that all is working without issues on Mavericks i'm really looking forward to FW11 & Axe Edit 3...
Hope the wait is soon over!
Kudos to the Dev's and Beta Testers!

v11 firmware + AE3 + OS X Maverick on the same day ... That would be something. :)

I guess that's not going to happen. Maverick's release is probably several months away. IOS 7 comes first etc.

Day 13: I heard a strange rustling in the bushes again last night. Just like the night before, only closer. I can feel their eyes on me, hear their snarling, their hunger. The embers are burning low, but the flame still crackles in the darkness, and it is the only thing that keeps the terrors at bay. My right index finger twitches incessantly, eliciting a rapid, steady stream of clicks from my well-worn mouse. It was not designed for such abuse. With each refresh of the screen, I am reminded of the futility of my enterprise, of my desperate need for progress.The night sky is shrouded in blackness, with no star or hope in sight. Still, I search for signs of its arrival, for it to take me to a better place, the promise of paradise. I know it is coming. I know I must wait…

Day 13: I heard a strange rustling in the bushes again last night. Just like the night before, only closer. I can feel their eyes on me, hear their snarling, their hunger. The embers are burning low, but the flame still crackles in the darkness, and it is the only thing that keeps the terrors at bay. My right index finger twitches incessantly, eliciting a rapid, steady stream of clicks from my well-worn mouse. It was not designed for such abuse. With each refresh of the screen, I am reminded of the futility of my enterprise, of my desperate need for progress.The night sky is shrouded in blackness, with no star or hope in sight. Still, I search for signs of its arrival, for it to take me to a better place, the promise of paradise. I know it is coming. I know I must wait…

Dude...

That was beautiful, man.

ALAS WHAT LIGHT THRU YONDER WINDOW BREAKS!
IT IS THE EAST AND FW11-AE3 IS THE SUN!!
ARISE FAIR SUN AND KILL THE ENVIOUS MOON.
WHO IS ALREADY SICK AND PALE WITH OLD BETA GRIEF!!
THAT THOU AE3 ARE FAR MORE FAIR THAN AE1.9!

Dude !.... You need some SLEEP !!

minor edit:

Axe-Edit Developer Diary: Day 13: I heard a strange rustling in the bushes again last night. Just like the night before, only closer. I can feel their eyes on me, hear their snarling, their hunger. The embers are burning low, but the flame still crackles in the darkness, and it is the only thing that keeps the terrors at bay. My right index finger twitches incessantly, eliciting a rapid, steady stream of clicks from my well-worn mouse. It was not designed for such abuse. With each refresh of the screen, I am reminded of the futility of my enterprise, of my desperate need for progress.The night sky is shrouded in blackness, with no star or hope in sight. For better or worse, it will all end soon.

Ha, that's awesome man! :lol

Let me know when you write your first book...I'll be first in line to pick up a copy. lol :)

minor edit:

Axe-Edit Developer Diary: Day 13: I heard a strange rustling in the bushes again last night. Just like the night before, only closer. I can feel their eyes on me, hear their snarling, their hunger. The embers are burning low, but the flame still crackles in the darkness, and it is the only thing that keeps the terrors at bay. My right index finger twitches incessantly, eliciting a rapid, steady stream of clicks from my well-worn mouse. It was not designed for such abuse. With each refresh of the screen, I am reminded of the futility of my enterprise, of my desperate need for progress.The night sky is shrouded in blackness, with no star or hope in sight. For better or worse, it will all end soon.

A worthy improvement. I approve this message.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

nice...
all i can come up with is a line from top gun:
"they must be close, i'm getting a hard-on."

Edit: Skip to 4:56 for accompanying soundtrack.

Day 14: Another sunset. As Helios bids me farewell, Selene seduces me with her pale glow. During the day. I was thankfully preoccupied with the mundane drivel necessary for subsistence. But as the darkness beckons, my thoughts turn once again to the prophecy, to the rebirth that will unshackle me from the endless twisting and turning in the search for truth. I hear the baying in the distance, and I know that once again the cloak of darkness is spreading. The air around me grows still once again with the palpable anticipation that around the corner lies either madness or bliss. It won't be long now before I am once again draped in terror. I steel myself for the long night ahead, preparing the twigs and branches that will fuel the dim light to which I cling to desperately, that faint glimmer of hope that the revelation awaits me, the only thing that makes the struggle of consciousness bearable. The fire rises... And they draw ever nearer. Perhaps this will be the night of my deliverance... hope springs eternal, though it may slow to a trickle.

Oh, so we are posting soundtracks now... Why seeing as I'm still...

...ing, I'll go with this beautiful piece by John Williams.

Back
Top Bottom