Axe-Edit 3.0 Sent to Final Testers

Just what is this "axe edit" that everyone seems to keep talking about? Is it a World of Warcraft module or something?

T7lZAq5.jpg

I will be out of town for a week. No Axe. No guitars. You are now free to release AE3 and FW11.

Last edited:
Under your definition of compatible Axe edit isn't "compatible" with any version of software.
Exactly.

:)

For several months before version 10.0 axe edit would say "connection time out" and I was unable to do anything because communication was not happening between my Mac and the Axe unit. I think all Mac users suffered from this problem on the latest OS.

That's my definition of "not compatible". I have been able to do everything I need problem free with Axe edit and 11 beta.

Get back to work Mark!

well we need to debug that before release don't we? some "hack" show up
in my playing this morning and I'd like to be able to filter that out :)

Update.
There still is NOT a talent knob or "suck" suppressor in the new firmware and AE 3.

Why do I feel that this was meant for me personally...? :)
The least I expect is that the axe recognise when I try to play Eruption(totally off as usual) and automatically lower my volume to zero while turning the original version up.
Maybe some drunk chick will be impressed?

I use to play eruption at all my gigs and haven't played it in awhile. If you put your mind to it and work hard you will be able to play irt very close to the original. years ago when I was figuring it out I used a reel to reel machine to slow it down it was kind of tough because it also made all the notes an octave lower. Now there are some great tools to help like Windows Media player which slows it down but maintains the correct pitch. Also there are some great tabs that are very accurate and also some videos where people are teaching it. All I'm trying to say is if you put your all into it you will be able to pull it off. Just don't get discouraged when learning it. Learn a few parts and come back to it before you know it you'll be jamming just like Van Halen! Keep up the jams man.

Back
Top Bottom