Axe-Edit 3.0 Sent to Final Testers

Edit: Skip to 4:56 for accompanying soundtrack.

Day 14: Another sunset. As Helios bids me farewell, Selene seduces me with her pale glow. During the day. I was thankfully preoccupied with the mundane drivel necessary for subsistence. But as the darkness beckons, my thoughts turn once again to the prophecy, to the rebirth that will unshackle me from the endless twisting and turning in the search for truth. I hear the baying in the distance, and I know that once again the cloak of darkness is spreading. The air around me grows still once again with the palpable anticipation that around the corner lies either madness or bliss. It won't be long now before I am once again draped in terror. I steel myself for the long night ahead, preparing the twigs and branches that will fuel the dim light to which I cling to desperately, that faint glimmer of hope that the revelation awaits me, the only thing that makes the struggle of consciousness bearable. The fire rises... And they draw ever nearer. Perhaps this will be the night of my deliverance... hope springs eternal, though it may slow to a trickle.

Reminds me of my long nights with HP Lovecraft

D d d d .... d d d... d d d d... etc.

112255.gif

Ok guys....I am just almost about to very soon, begin programming my AxeII for a set tomorrow. Using Beta 11 and Beta 1.9....tried to hold off as long as I could, in hopes that the new 11 firm and 3.0 would drop by now. But I can't wait any longer....

I will check back in 30 minutes.

LOL.

Ok guys....I am just almost about to very soon, begin programming my AxeII for a set tomorrow. Using Beta 11 and Beta 1.9....tried to hold off as long as I could, in hopes that the new 11 firm and 3.0 would drop by now. But I can't wait any longer....

I will check back in 30 minutes.

LOL.

AE 1.9 is not compatible with Fw 11

You might get frustrated. I have been able to lightly edit my existing patches w/ 11b and 1.9.
Save edits from front panel and good luck.

Yeah, but hey Ron. You know it ....... NEEDS WORK

lol

LOL Mark.. You keep working on your playing so we can have that cover off once and for all!! I will crush you no matter what though so maybe more work would be a waste of time!

Also chef the dude made a blanket statement that 11 is not compatible with axe edit. Not compatible means it will not work for anyone at all. My buddy and I use it just fine so my sample size of two disproves what the guy said.

It's good enough for the week or so we have left waiting for 3.0!

Not compatible means it will not work completely and securely. They may be incompatible but you just haven't run into it yet.

There are new parameters in 11b, do they appear in AE? I know they were working on it so AE would read the parameters from the AxeFx unit so it would never be incompatible again.
Don't know if they actually managed that. If those new parameters aren't there it's just not compatible.

My laptop broke down before 11b came out. Haven't got it fixed yet, so I can't see for myself.

Not compatible means it will not work completely and securely. They may be incompatible but you just haven't run into it yet.

There are new parameters in 11b, do they appear in AE? I know they were working on it so AE would read the parameters from the AxeFx unit so it would never be incompatible again.
Don't know if they actually managed that. If those new parameters aren't there it's just not compatible.

My laptop broke down before 11b came out. Haven't got it fixed yet, so I can't see for myself.

Under your definition of compatible Axe edit isn't "compatible" with any version of software.

For several months before version 10.0 axe edit would say "connection time out" and I was unable to do anything because communication was not happening between my Mac and the Axe unit. I think all Mac users suffered from this problem on the latest OS.

That's my definition of "not compatible". I have been able to do everything I need problem free with Axe edit and 11 beta.

Get back to work Mark!

Back
Top Bottom