AX8 V2.02 Release Available Now!

AX8 V2.02 sounds great to me! Thanks again FAS.

For those using out2 in "copy out1" mode, resetting the system params changed my out2 back to "none" so it took a few minutes to figure out why I had no monitor.
yes, Reset System Parameters sets (at least) Global, I/O and Tuner to default settings.

Just upgraded and I noticed there's a lot more bacon sizzling in the Cameron CCV.
It seems to me it sounds a lot more aggressive and snarling..like a mad dog ;)
I'm checking with backing tracks and compare with my AxeFx Xl which still is on 2.01.

Commenting so these aren't reported as bugs:

The AX8 officially does not support "Speaker Size."
The AX8 officially does not support "Tap to Learn" in the MultiDelay.

But unofically? :)
Seriously: The Speaker Size knob is displayed in the Cab block edited on the AX8 display. So it doesn't work?

I went to calibrate my Mission EP1 with the spring after doing a system reset. It goes from 3-90% and no higher. Is that ok?

Never checked!
probably ok then :)

the calibration screen shows what your pedal is sending. if it only sends 3% and 90% at the extremes, then after the calibration process, the AX8 knows that 3%=0% and 90%=100% and adjusts all values in between accordingly. that's the calibration part :) so even though your pedal is sending 90% at it's highest, the dot in the Modifier screen will go all the way to the top.

I'm very curious to know what is in the works for upcoming firmware that is specific to the AX8. Come on Joe, give us a teaser!

At this point I would not expect to see anything soon. Cliff is working on 3.0 so my guess is they will wait to implement that for the next AX8 update.

I hope I'm wrong, but that's my guess.

Back
Top Bottom