AX8 V2.02 Release Available Now!

The one introduced with AxeEdit 3.7 that was released yesterday.

It allows you to give color codes to the amps and cabs so they are easier to find and sort

After reading the notes, it seems that info is saved in the same place as Global Blocks........ so I wonder if we will be able to do that with the AX8 not having Global Blocks? I am sure that is just a programming thing and it will just be routed to a different place for the AX8 though, unless it relies on the same info as Global Blocks?? I know we don't have Global Blocks because of CPU limitations, but surely that would not mean we wouldn't be able to do this little thing like assigning colors to amps and cabs....... but maybe it could.

After reading the notes, it seems that info is saved in the same place as Global Blocks........ so I wonder if we will be able to do that with the AX8 not having Global Blocks? I am sure that is just a programming thing and it will just be routed to a different place for the AX8 though, unless it relies on the same info as Global Blocks?? I know we don't have Global Blocks because of CPU limitations, but surely that would not mean we wouldn't be able to do this little thing like assigning colors to amps and cabs....... but maybe it could.
The color coding happens on the computer not the unit, and has nothing to do with having Global Blocks.

The color coding happens on the computer not the unit, and has nothing to do with the have Global Blocks.

Good to know..... I was just reading the details in the Release Notes of Axe Edit. I was hoping that we would still be able to have this feature with the AX8, but I saw Global Blocks mentioned and hoped we would still be able to.

Back
Top Bottom