AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

I'm at the end of 2015 as far as the wait list, 12/26 to be exact. I have the money, but I'm being tempted to spend it else where. I need to someone who has the magic black box already to motivate me to be patient because it's worth the wait :)

I'm at the end of 2015 as far as the wait list, 12/26 to be exact. I have the money, but I'm being tempted to spend it else where. I need to someone who has the magic black box already to motivate me to be patient because it's worth the wait :)
I just spent another evening with this little wonderful box - this time playing with the JTM45. I set up a preset for a song that I had previously made a preset for based on another amp (1987x). I thought I really blew this one out of the park. Then I auditioned the old preset and realized that it was also awesome. There are so many options in this box, they all lead to good tone (if you control them well), you do not have to dig deep to sound good - It is sooooo much fun - I play so much guitar these days, it is unreal :)

Hang in there, it will be with you ... soon

Reactions: arc
Be patient! It is SO worth the wait, and we're expecting to really jack up the number of invitations.
I'm 8:08 am EST on the 14th. I have to move some stuff to be ready! Can I get a rough "ballpark" estimate in weeks? I don't want to be stuck! You said there was a swell on the list between 9 and 11 am but Im earlier than that. Any info would be greatly appreciated if possible. Thx!

I didn't think I would succumb to this public annoucing like the rest of you "fanatics" (ha!), however,,,signed up on "Oct 14th, 2015, 12:35am", invite received today at "2:58pm" (eastern),,,ordered, 3:00pm, YES, YES, YES!!! Now I get why so many do it, just feels SO GOOD! I am now officially, a Fractal Brother! Now, for the final (3 day) wait,,,to all of you still "waiting", just hang in there, yours is coming too!

tell you I got my AX8 on sat been working with it, for over 20 hours I have had huge racks with everything you can think of Bradshaw switchers amps from fender Marshall Boogie Soldano Hiwatt Vox DrZ more pedals than I want to think about Never thought I would ever use something like Fractal (this is my first Fractal product) love tubes and real amps tell you THIS BOX IS AMAZING! it sounds feels and reacts like a real amp it was sooooo worth the wait! the other guitar player in my band got on the list after he heard and played mine! don't spend the money on something else you will be be sorry you did

One other thing I want to mention is the build quality of this product this thing is built like a fine Swiss watch when you spin the knobs step on the switches feel the AX8 in your hands you can tell it's quality all the way!
You do know that you are just adding to the torture, yes? :p

Maybe someone has already figured this and posted but if FAS is filling the wait list on average by the minute, that's potentially over a thousand AX8's in a 24Hr period o_O. That's over 40 million a month is retail sales! what a monster product.

Be patient! It is SO worth the wait, and we're expecting to really jack up the number of invitations.

Thanks Matt for the official "it's worth the wait" motivator. I know it's going to be a great tool to gig with when it arrives. Thanks to everyone else who has chimed in as well. I feel like I can now wait longer and can reevaluate my feelings in another 3 months.

Couldn't take it any longer! Wait list received on 11/10 and I had been patiently waiting. Just bought one on the secondary market for $1700 including shipping. I have made money on gear in the vintage game and thought I would give some back! LOL

It should be here on Monday and I can hardly wait! I know the warranty could be an issue, but I'm hoping the force will be with me. I have played through vintage gear for years, always struggling going into a shows trying to decide whether to bring my Marshall or Fender amps?? I gig with a Strat and LP both, but never wanted to travel with two amps. I'm hoping this move will be a game changer!

I'm dropping out of the wait game and moving into the play game! Game on!

The 'used' AX8 market is much more reasonable now... 1700 isn't a 'gouge' like 2400+ was when the AX8 first came out. I'd consider doing the same thing you did if I were in your position. Congrats man

I've been considering the 'used' market for a second unit. The warranty thing concerns me however. In the event that you got one used and it needed repair, how would that be handled?

Back
Top Bottom