AX8 Factory Presets Update 6p02

Even though I've owned an Axe since 2008, I have no idea how to load the new factory presets as a whole bank, other than opening up the sysex file and then saving each preset one at a time. is there a way to import all the Bank 1 presets and save them all at once?

Use FractalBot.

Even though I've owned an Axe since 2008, I have no idea how to load the new factory presets as a whole bank, other than opening up the sysex file and then saving each preset one at a time. is there a way to import all the Bank 1 presets and save them all at once?
In AxeManage you can drag and drop as many presets as you want at a time

My first time doing this...so I took the safe way, and dragged them all one at a time. Saved everything, and now I'm backing up everything.
This combined with the new Larry Mitchell pack is a nice Christmas gift from FAS. Thanks!

In the zip file there's also a subdirectory with the Individual banks so you can drop them into 1-16 without overwriting the rest of the banks.

So quick question in regards to this new firmware/preset release. I just now purchased an AX8, will this unit be updated with the latest before being shipped out or will I still need to do the update myself? No big deal, just curious.

Hi, i just tested new preset and realized that level mixer in amp menu is really lower than before.
For example : 5153 blue preset was -12db and now is -18db.
A lot of preset changed like that, why ? This setting is very destabilizing for me

Could you correct it please ?

nice! I see the manual has been updated as well...good stuff...much has happened since the initial release:)

Hi, i just tested new preset and realized that level mixer in amp menu is really lower than before.
For example : 5153 blue preset was -12db and now is -18db.
A lot of preset changed like that, why ? This setting is very destabilizing for me

Could you correct it please ?

You can "correct" it yourself. Grab the knob associated with that parameter and turn it clockwise until it reaches the value you desire.

I made a video on how to transfer the presets

Edit: I apologize for the noise. I don't know how I managed to record that much noise.

Thanks so much for doing that. REALLY NICE of you.. I still am on FW 4.something, and I love my programs so much that I'm scared of having to redo them all , BUT I know I will , and now I feel much better about at least not losing the many that I wrote. Eric

Back
Top Bottom