AX8 Bugging Out

Dazzl1113

Inspired
Hi All - my AX8 (for now only when connected to AX8-edit will randomly stop playing and bug out on the screen as if someone is scrolling a million miles an hour on all the navigation buttons and settings. Any thoughts if this is just a bug or actual hardware issue?

The video clip I took was too large to post, here is the youtube link...thanks!!

Dazz

Thanks for the awesome and rapid support. I've thoroughly cleaned the button, even using an alcohol swab and compressed air, the button appears to function perfectly. I have been able to determine this is only happening when connected to AX8 edit. I've disconnected and played for over an our, changing scenes, presets, accessing menus, etc...can't get it to do it. When I connect to AX8 edit it always happens within a few minutes and usually after changing a scene or preset. I will next uninstall AX8 edit and reinstall and see if that affects a difference.

I have a similar problem whereas my screen scrolls. And it only occurs when connected to AxEdit. Other guitarist in my band has identical issue. Fractal said that they cannot re-create the issue. There is definitely a bug!!

Could be an issue with the host computers and MIDI. I know Google Chrome has caused MIDI issues by hijacking MIDI control on the system. There could also be other MIDI conflicts, or USB driver issues on the host PC.

Back
Top Bottom