AX8 Basics

@Leon
I think maybe you should put the link to your videos in the area where Smittfar has gathered "ALL the tutorials" so new folks will have access to all the videos available by the many contributors here. Just a suggestion.
You may have already done this.

Over time that thread has accumulated so many posts that it became hard to find the info one is looking for. How about turning it into a wiki ? @yek ?

I’m pretty sure that most of the info already is present in the wiki.

Over time that thread has accumulated so many posts that it became hard to find the info one is looking for. How about turning it into a wiki ? @yek ?
I agree. This is why, in my latest post, I asked if we should try to clean up the thread? There's is so much good information, but it can be hard to find through all the clutter.

Edit: I think the wiki is a great resource, but a collection of well-chosen tutorial videos is also valuable and serves a different purpose.

Last edited:
Thanks to you guys for the Country tone videos. Top quality work. I especially like Leon's explanation on why he makes a change; I understand so much more a s result (see post #43).

I also used them as a jumping off point for 60s Surf tones. I started with the county tone Leon posted, then increased the delay and reverb, and added tremolo prior to the amp block. Bingo- Surf tone!

Back
Top Bottom