Atomic Amps - "Coincident Linear Reference" Designed by Jay Mitchell

For those (possibly few) of us who are not continuous denizens of The Social Network, will there be any update of the Atomic Website?

Im with you....I'm the ONE other guy of your "few" who isnt on FaceBook.

No, your not the only one. I also don't believe in that 'social media' horseshit.

Add 1 here ! No time for Facebook!!!
Can't stand facebook personally. I am so glad to sip my morning coffee over here on the wet coast (intentional) perusing these shiny new wares from Atomic. This is going to be a great month :)

V.

meeehhhh. It's better than the old one I guess. Was hoping for a more "discreet" looking logo.
Oh well, I'll buy it tough.

Nice to see these are actually happening.
Now I can't wait for the reviews on them (and some pics of the powered wedge)

I think they look cool! I wonder if the wedge will have similar cosmetics (ie: guitar cab style tolex\piping, like these boxes are).

Much looking forward to the reviews and shootout comparisons to come.

I think they look cool! I wonder if the wedge will have similar cosmetics (ie: guitar cab style tolex\piping, like these boxes are).

Much looking forward to the reviews and shootout comparisons to come.

It looks like a palette of wedges in the background, left.

From FB (ironic, I know):

Atomic is pleased to announce that US production is complete for our new CLR Series! Inventory is expected to arrive at our CT facility by the end of December. We will start shipping to US customers in the first week of the January.

EU and Australian production is rolling and will only be a couple of weeks behind.

Model, pricing and Reserve List info to follow.

This just posted a bit ago, already reserved mine:
Atomic will initially ship four CLR Series models simultaneously. Here's the breakdown including special introductory prices for the US, EU and UK*:

Active Cab (ACLR-AC): $999
Active Wedge (ACLR-AW): $999
Passive Cab (ACLR-PC): $749
Passi
ve Wedge (ACLR-PW): $749

*Prices are in USD. UK and EU prices are subject to VAT.

In order to get on the Reserve List for US, UK and EU, please send an email to orders@atomicamps.com. Please include: Full name, address, email, model number and quantity. Atomic can’t assure placement on the list without all requested information. A confirmation email will be sent within 24 hours of receipt.

Reserve yours now!

Australian customers should contact: Atomic Amps - Independent Music Store for product availability, pricing and how to reserve.

Latest from FB :

Atomic will initially ship four CLR Series models simultaneously. Here's the breakdown including special introductory prices for the US, EU and UK*:

Passive Wedge (ACLR-PW): $749

In order to get on the Reserve List for US, UK and EU, please send an email to orders@atomicamps.com. Please include: Full name, address, email, model number and quantity. Atomic can’t assure placement on the list without all requested information. A confirmation email will be sent within 24 hours of receipt.

Reserve yours now!

Awesome, and great pricing... so smart to keep it sub-$1K (even if only by $1). Can't wait to hear the first reviews on it. I hope it turns out to be another really great option for AFX users.

I have to admit i am excited about the release of the CLR finally.......however how can i reserve one if i have not heard one note through it let alone the axe fx itself.....for those reserving one what are you basing your decision to reserve one on......just a thought as i was reading the availability and reservation post

Latest from FB :

Passive Wedge (ACLR-PW): $749

Reserve yours now!

GO!

Love the Logo/Look
CLRsEverywhere.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom