Atomic Amps - "Coincident Linear Reference" Designed by Jay Mitchell

Interest is going to go up whenever a product comes along and proves that it really good or better.............. Good reputation sells IMO.

Customer service from Atomic has been great for me....
I received personal phone calls and emails from Tom regarding a issue with one of my Atomic FR/FR power amps.
I'm personally waiting it out for the CLR still!

Cheers

Customer service from Atomic has been great for me....
I received personal phone calls and emails from Tom regarding a issue with one of my Atomic FR/FR power amps.
I'm personally waiting it out for the CLR still!

Cheers

Awesome....I just opened up this thread and saw your user name as I'm drinking this - I have a few of this years batch being shipped down to Texas too. Are you affiliated with Surly? (EDIT - I guess you are if you are Todd Haug) I love the beer. I get people to ship me the Wet, Abrasive and Coffee Bender as well.

FEF48096-FB8F-43BB-A599-309E10C7E06E-39596-00000EEFAA8275D2.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder how the CLR would compare to the RCF 12 or 10 SMA... Those who have heard both care to comment on this matter? Thanks.

why does this feel a little like unrequited love... thankfully I'm incredibly happy with my RCF NX12-SMA, guitar cabs and Matrix ... since I just own the Axe and a MFC (as compared to a couple of amps,cabs, pedalboards, etc) the GAS in me is very excited for these, I have $$$ to spend, but alas... Atomic is playing hard to get for my greenbacks

Now that I am happy with my RCF I don't think I am going to continue to receive updates anymore. To those who continue to follow, I salute you - but know that there are great alternatives to waiting too long.

Cheers

Any news of an update?

On 11/25/12, TK said:
If you're actually interested in Atomic... hold on just a few more days for the update. Our best performing product ever is right around the corner. I'm confident that those looking for professional level, reference quality amplification to complement their Axe-Fx or other modeler will find it worth the short remaining wait.

Last edited:
Spoke with Tom the other day. I think the wait will soon be over and the wares, well worth it. That's all I'm saying.

Back
Top Bottom