AtmoSynth Christmas Edition

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor
Merry Christmas :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151775217822245

I could have been much more adventurous in my playing, but I barely play these days due to tendinitis, so I'm completely out of shape :/

The preset is for Eb tuned guitars, I play the song in D but on a standard tuned guitar it would be in C#

Attachments

• AtmoSynth Christmas edition.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your patch. Sounds great (as usual).

Do make sure you give the body the time it needs to recuperate. I had a bad case of carpal tunnel syndrome from work related keyboard overuse (not typing, as info) and it ultimately resolved almost completely. Luckily I didn't accept the "here is where we plan to cut" option, and the body did its repair thing. Best of luck with this.

Merry Christmas!

Lee

Thanks fremen. That was a most beautiful rendition of one of my top favorite songs. Merry Christmas and God bless my brother.

Unbelievable tone and playing! Great work on the whammy bar! I really dig it. Plenty adventurous enough.

Thanks for sharing Fremen, love all your patches. Last month I was diagnosed with tendinitis after having increasing pain in the hands and forearms over the last 6 months. Doctor gave me some strong anti inflammatory meds and said I will need to rest my hands a lot over the next few months which is pretty depressing. But hopefully it will get to the point where I can use my hands normally again. Good luck with the healing and Merry Christmas :)

very cool bro !!!! I m gonna try this later !!!
Btw, got tendinitis here as well ... Ice is working for me after long sessions ... if I have a day off and practice lets say. 7 hours ...every 2 hours I stop and put some ice for 2 mins on different parts of my left arm ... works really well and pain is gone ... for me at least

the preset looks empty, or the blocks are there but there's no sound ? If it's the second one, you need to load the ThisOne IR in user spot N°16

I'm on 12.03b4. Works here when I import the preset. I exported it with AE, maybe I should do it with Fractal Bot?

Back
Top Bottom