Anyone used an online lesson site?

malenko

I feel I'm getting a bit stale with my bedroom playing and would like to further my knowledge, plus I really only know metal and would like to broaden my horizons so I'm considering signing up to one for a month or two.
Has anyone had experience with any lesson site's, if so, which are the good ones and possibly one's to avoid?
I'm thinking of nextlevelguitar cause I really like Dave Nassie's tutorials, but then I seen infiniteguitar which looks ok plus it's half the price. Yeah i've seen jamplay, but is it any good? .....

Thanks in advance for any input

I am a member of that site and have learned some great tunes from the instructors. I havent really checked out the theory or technique lessons though.

Malenko, I've taken lessons directly from Dave and they were great. I'd recommend just contacting him directly through Facebook.

Truefire.com Great resources for all levels. Been a member there for years. I don't always use it but when I need it, its there. I basically have truefire on retainer.

Check out guitarmasterclass.net
There are loads of video lessons from easy to very difficult, all kind of genres but mostly hard rock/metal.
You can check out all the videos but to get access to tabs you need to sign up.

Good to learn about some new resources. I am only familiar with TrueFire.com, which I have learned a lot from. There are also lots of good (and more not so good) guitar lessons for free on youtube of course.

Jimmy Bruno. You will eat lightning and crap thunder after 6 months with the MAN. Although if you stay in your bedroom you may not want to crap too much thunder. :D

Wow thats great. Thanks for the input everyone, it's opened my eyes to sites I hadn't heard of. And each time I check a new one out it seems better than the last, problem is though too much choice but gratefull for it as wanna make sure my dosh goes to the right place.
I have heard that Dave does personal lessons and I am envious Ben.Last, but being in th UK, time difference is a bitch. Besides I would like to be a bit better than at suck level before I get in touch with a master like Dave

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom