• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Anybody's display ever do this?

macfly

Inspired

Only happens when I'm editing with AX8-Edit. Mac OS 10.11.6 Yep, it's old AF. The unit functions normally and all I have to do is reboot and all is well, including whatever changes I made.

macfly

Inspired
I also get this a lot, for example if I back things up with Fractalbot while AX8-Edit is running. Reboot both AX8-Edit and AX8 and all is fine. So, I'm not having catastrophic issues, just annoying. My guess its just the cost of using an old AF computer...what think ye?

David Houck

Inspired
Never seen that before.

I no longer remember if it's because of something I read here on the forum, but I never run AX8-Edit and Fractalbot at the same time. Maybe I'm just overly cautious. I can certainly see why backing up some banks where you just made some edits and can still see which banks they were in would be helpful.

macfly

Inspired
Looks like you have a stuck Page button.
It does, but the page button works fine and this never happens unless I'm doing a lot of editing on AX8-Edit. This never happens when it's not connected to the computer.

Rex

Legend!
It does, but the page button works fine and this never happens unless I'm doing a lot of editing on AX8-Edit. This never happens when it's not connected to the computer.
Weird. It started doing that when you weren’t using the front panel? If so, it might be worth opening a support ticket.

SamC

New here
I had the same thing a few times, I contacted support and Mark suggested it was a stuck Soft Button. He was correct... his recommendation was ... With the Power Off, Push down with decent pressure on all of those soft buttons one at a time and use a rotating type motion as you push... I have not seen the issue since.

BCy2k

Inspired
I use mac OS 10.11.6 as well, but I can't say I've ever run into this when using AX8 Edit or otherwise.

Top Bottom