Anybody's display ever do this?

macfly

Inspired

Only happens when I'm editing with AX8-Edit. Mac OS 10.11.6 Yep, it's old AF. The unit functions normally and all I have to do is reboot and all is well, including whatever changes I made.

I also get this a lot, for example if I back things up with Fractalbot while AX8-Edit is running. Reboot both AX8-Edit and AX8 and all is fine. So, I'm not having catastrophic issues, just annoying. My guess its just the cost of using an old AF computer...what think ye?

ax8-1_zpsmc3rctbp.jpg

Never seen that before.

I no longer remember if it's because of something I read here on the forum, but I never run AX8-Edit and Fractalbot at the same time. Maybe I'm just overly cautious. I can certainly see why backing up some banks where you just made some edits and can still see which banks they were in would be helpful.

Looks like you have a stuck Page button.
It does, but the page button works fine and this never happens unless I'm doing a lot of editing on AX8-Edit. This never happens when it's not connected to the computer.

It does, but the page button works fine and this never happens unless I'm doing a lot of editing on AX8-Edit. This never happens when it's not connected to the computer.
Weird. It started doing that when you weren’t using the front panel? If so, it might be worth opening a support ticket.

I had the same thing a few times, I contacted support and Mark suggested it was a stuck Soft Button. He was correct... his recommendation was ... With the Power Off, Push down with decent pressure on all of those soft buttons one at a time and use a rotating type motion as you push... I have not seen the issue since.

I use mac OS 10.11.6 as well, but I can't say I've ever run into this when using AX8 Edit or otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom