Anybody know what date Atomic is up to on CLR wait list?

I had to pass the first time my name came up cause I didn't have the cash.

I'm trying to get my name back on the list but have not gotten an email conformation. Is Tom still taking names?

Hi pjrake, please send me a PM with the email address you used to sign up and I'll check your status and get back to you ASAP.

-TK

I just signed up. Curious how long the wait will be- otherwise I may have to pick up another speaker in the meantime. Signed up for a CLR active wedge

I got on the waiting list about a week ago. I don't really know how this works other than demand out running the ability to supply. However, with that said, does anyone know what kind of wait time we are looking at these days or can anyone enlighten me as to what I should expect. Any info would be greatly appreciated; I am very anxious to get me a CLR!

I got on the waiting list about a week ago. I don't really know how this works other than demand out running the ability to supply. However, with that said, does anyone know what kind of wait time we are looking at these days or can anyone enlighten me as to what I should expect. Any info would be greatly appreciated; I am very anxious to get me a CLR!

The last news was from Tom King on August 7th but it sounds like the product flow should start again by end of next week if everything is still moving smoothly:

"New CLR production for the US is complete and in transit. EU and Australian production is only 1 to 2 weeks behind.

We expect to start sending invites out in the US by the end of the month. As always, Reserve List requests are sent out in the order in which they were received. Some people will get their invites in early Sept., other mid Sept. and so on. With our largest batch yet, new processes and more man power, we will be moving through the list faster than ever. That being said, it won't be instantaneous.

Thanks again to all Reserve Listers for your continued interest and patience.

-TK"

I don't remember when I got on the wait list but it feels like forever. Where are we on the list? I'm starting to lose faith and look for other options.

I don't remember when I got on the wait list but it feels like forever. Where are we on the list? I'm starting to lose faith and look for other options.

I've been monitoring closely. It seems right around March 15/16. It's a tough wait but Tom said new invites start by end of month this month and that's this week. I expect this thread will be HOT next week.

I got on the list in early-May. This is the response I got from Tom a couple of weeks ago:

"Thanks for checking in. We are expecting a large batch of CLRs by the end of the month. Production is complete and in transit. You will definitely be in this run. Most likely early September.

Best,

Tom"

Don

I got this from Tom yesterday

"Thanks for writing in. I have you confirmed on the list as of May 17th. The good news is that production for our next EU batch is complete and in transit. We expect to be sending out Reserve List invitations out by the end of September. Your name should come up pretty quickly."

Nothing here. Looking forward to seeing some activity again. Being patient knowing that they are doing everything they can to get these out. Hard to believe the one year anniversary is quickly approaching. Having an awesome product like the CLR must be a blessing and a curse.

Back
Top Bottom