Anybody know what date Atomic is up to on CLR wait list?

Anyone had any problems contacting Atomic?
My friend sent two e-mails and got no confirmation.
I sent Tom two e-mails. No response.

Hi FractalGrinder,

Thanks for asking. We're still planning on getting the first round of invites out this week as promised (tonight to be specific). FWIW, whether we sent the invites on Friday or send them tonight, shipping won't start until Monday because UPS doesn't work over the weekend. We've been focused on restocking and preparing to ship out CLRs as quickly as reasonably possible to people on the list. Sending this invites is the easy part :).

Best,

Tom

Sorry about the delay, MisterE. Emails sent to both you and your friend. Thanks!

No worries.
I figured our mails got into your spam folder since it's quite unusual for you not to replay.
And since you're always checking this forum...;)

Hi FractalGrinder,

Thanks for asking. We're still planning on getting the first round of invites out this week as promised (tonight to be specific). FWIW, whether we sent the invites on Friday or send them tonight, shipping won't start until Monday because UPS doesn't work over the weekend. We've been focused on restocking and preparing to ship out CLRs as quickly as reasonably possible to people on the list. Sending this invites is the easy part :).

Best,

Tom

Thanks Tom, I can only imagine what behind the scenes preparations you have to go through! I suppose you check each CLR before it goes out also?

Late to the party...Anybody knows how long the waiting list is now? I mean, what would I have to expect if I sign now as a European customer?

Late to the party...Anybody knows how long the waiting list is now? I mean, what would I have to expect if I sign now as a European customer?

Probably not too long. One of the nightmares a business can run into is not being able to meet customer demand. I'm pretty sure that they worked out supply chain issues and should be able to start stocking and shipping regularly from here on out based on what Tom has been writing.

Latest Facebook update:

"Atomic has officially started sending out US Reserve List invitations for the current batch of CLR Active Wedges!

We have a long list of orders to fill but this production run is large and there is another large run behind it. It will take a couple of weeks to get to everyone on the list so please be patient as we ship 'em as quickly as reasonably possible.

Thanks to all for the continued interest and patience!"

I got the email that my name was up (got on the list in December). I clicked on it and it said the active wedges were sold out already....

I'm sure that they just need to update the inventory/ordering system. I can't even begin to imagine how busy those guys are.

Same here

Hi TheGoatLord, This issue has been resolved since before my last post (8:09pm EST). We're getting a steady stream of orders now from both before and after your post.

I'm pretty sure I know who you are from previous communications and your invite hasn't gone out yet so this confuses me. Please shoot me an email if you have any questions or would like some help. Thanks.

-TK

Back
Top Bottom