Anybody know what date Atomic is up to on CLR wait list?

Some guy over at TGP just received a powered wedge from the "Atomic EU distribution centre in Ireland".

Can't wait :)

You know add the CLR wait to the 10.0 & edit waits and my heart may not last much longer. Talk about the definition of anticipation & patience.

Got email from Tom today, have until Friday night to order. Went the Q12a route a while back, wish there were some more competitive reviews, but guess ill stick with what I have. (As I'm not unhappy with it;-)

Any official updates on this list? Not that I'm impatient just curious is all. I got on the wait list about 3 weeks ago.

Your name is now at the top of the CLR Reserve List. We are currently out-of-stock, however, on the Active Wedges (ACLR-AW) that you requested.

Demand for the CLR Series has significantly exceeded expectations. While we feel fortunate to have a product that is generating such excitement and getting stellar reviews, we understand that we need to meet demand to be successful in the long term so we’re planning accordingly.

We have a large production run in process and expect to be able to fill your order in approximately 6-8 weeks.
Hi guys I got on 12/11/12.He has informed me that this was a mistake..
Tom King
Mar 19
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif
I must have made a mistake. It was 8-10 weeks. Now it is approximately 8 weeks. This is not at promise. This is an estimate. It is always possible for something to come up during production or a long lead time item could take longer than expected or that something gets held up in customs, etc. Please understand that we will ship the new batch just as soon as they are ready.

Best,

Tom
cleardot.gif
So figure 4-6 weeks from now.

Last edited:
Wow!! Possibly 3 more months!!!??? That's REALLY disappointing....and seriously frustrating

I never said that. I'm giving 8-10 weeks as a lead time for customers who are just getting on the list now to be cautious since we're close selling through the next run (we have another order scheduled behind it). We are in currently in pre production and waiting for all parts to arrive. Once they do, production will roll pretty quickly. I'll expect to have a more detailed date in the next couple of weeks.

In all cases I've been careful to say these are estimates not guarantees. Behind the scenes we're working as hard and as quickly as possible to get the new batch in ASAP.

-TK

I got on at the beginning of March so what am I looking at ? the end of June maybe?
any quicker for geting a cab instead of a wedge? I'm good with either one

Back
Top Bottom