Anybody know what date Atomic is up to on CLR wait list?

march 13th here I just got my invite today
I guess we are going to have to really put this thing thru its paces on Sunday as I have until Sunday night midnight to order. :)

Is always good to be careful carrying asymmetric heavy weights even if you are younger and stronger. Even bodybuilders can herniate a disk and from what I hear sciatic pain is nothing to joke about.

Maybe it is the doctor in me but I am always thinking about prevention. Same applies to not feeling wimpy about protecting out hearing and doing proper stretching and exercising to avoid carpel tunnel syndrome.

Indeed. It seems the best position for something like an amp is supposed to be near the center of one's waist in front of their body IIRC. I'm no Kinesiology major.

As for stretching to prevent injury and increase performance, I'm a big believer in that. Kelly Starret is probably the world's expert and has just released a book on it called "Becoming a Supple Leopard" Becoming a Supple Leopard: The Ultimate Guide to Resolving Pain, Preventing Injury, and Optimizing Athletic Performance: Kelly Starrett, Glen Cordoza: 9781936608584: Amazon.com: Books

Just got my invite. I was March 19. Just ordered 2 active wedges! I've been using 2 Atomic Reactors that I love too. I like things in stereo.

Thanks Tom!

On the list March 4, recieved email and ordered two active wedges today! No shipping notice yet, but crossing my fingers that I can get them next week some time.

Got on the list March 13th and got invite today! Order placed for 2 Active Wedges Friday pm after hours (hopefully they will ship Monday!). Beyond Psyched (at least till the credit card statement drops)!

I was notified yesterday. Paid and shipped same day. My reserve was March 13th. But, the cart would only allow me to get one active. I wanted two.

Steve

I was notified yesterday. Paid and shipped same day. My reserve was March 13th. But, the cart would only allow me to get one active. I wanted two.

Steve

Damn...are we at the bottom of the batch? Looks like August...it'll be more than worth it so gotta be patient. I'm just grateful to have had friends pointing me in the right direction (Axe II, CLR) so that I didn't start pissing away all kinds of $ and end up with buyers remorse. The CLR and Axe FX are like chocolate and peanut butter...win win.

Back
Top Bottom