any thoughts on when the Axe-FX III might be released?

Sir_Ricardo

Been thinking about the Axe-FX II, but will probably wait for the III version. Any thoughts on when it might be released?

thanks!

I would think some other products would hit before the III, so i'd say over a year.. but that is pulled squarely from my butt.

Cliff has said in interviews that axe 3 wil come later down the line when new dsp's or somethin better comes. For now its lookin to be a possible multi effects box or sumthin of the sort. Like i said this is based on interviews. Btw i was in the same boat a few months ago and finally decided to pull the trigger. And i love my axe 2

e.g. you can get a good idea when the next intel processor will be available, but you won't find out when the next gen fractal is going to be available until the release is imminent.
not sure why intel decide to do things that way, but that's an unusual approach for electronics marketing.

The short story: We do not know.

The slightly longer story: We do not know. But here's my experience from the II release: Shortly after the II was announced, I decided to sell my Ultra and get on the II waiting list. I'm not doing that again. Don't get me wrong, I love everything about my II. But that move left me Axe-less for a long time. I don't want to experience that again.

The important story: We don't know. But If you can't get great sounds from the II, you can't blame the II.

DejaVu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom