Any plans for a small stomp AX4?

Sgt%20Schultz_315_275_90.jpg

Cmon Shultz. Spill it!!
sgtshultz.jpg

Personally I'd like to see two things from the Fractal skunworks over the coming years

Firstly, a floor unit using the tech of the Ax3.
I think this will be a while down the pipeline as Cliff and the guys have their hands full with the Ax3 and they spent a fair time and effort getting ares into the Ax8, so that says they'll have the Ax8 as their floor model for a while yet

Secondly, I'd love to see a Fractal mini unit.
I'm sure the huge success of the Helix Stomp and the red nuclear pedals hasn't escaped Fractals notice
Something scaled back but full of Fractal tonal goodness
Even if it only had 3x buttons as long as I could add something like my Voes midi controller I'd be happy. But a Fractal Aa6 would I think be ideal.

Anyway, one thing is 100% certain, we can speculate all we like, we're not gonna hear a thing from Fractal until a new unit is officially available

....... And 30seconds after that announcement Cliff is getting my credit card detail!!!!!!

I have heard Thoman have said the demand for the Stomp is like demand for a new IPhone and they've never seen anything like it

I don’t even care about the expense
One amp block 4 channels
One Cab block
Ir block
Delay
Reverb
Mod fx done
Even scaled down amp controls
Add the wah block and I’m in. Or just the multi delay block like in the 3 and all the other become unneeded.

Back
Top Bottom