Any plans for a small stomp AX4?

Patience will be rewarded...

in relation to this
I've got an AA6 as a backup and it's really made me appreciate just how good the FAS modelling, effects and Axe-edit are. A FAS take on the AA6/HX Stomp with the ability to use Axe-edit ...

53000927.jpg

I think we’ll see two units in the new “floor” line. Both based on Axe FX III modeling and tech.

One more of an all-in-one processor with foot controls the size of the AX8. This one would aim for the Axe FX 2 in functionality and processing but with Ares tech (2 amps/cabs, most FX blocks from the III, headphone out, USB audio).

The smaller unit would be more compact. 3-4 buttons, less DSP. Probably less functionality than the bigger bro too, but plenty enough to replace an average guitar/pedalboard rig. It needs basic on-board editing, otherwise I doubt many people would buy it.

Both would be compatible/expandable with the FC6/FC12.

Pretty good guess! Well, the second half, at least. I guess we'll wait and see about "big brother" (AX8 II?). Depending on the DSP of this new FM3, there may not be a need for a bigger version. Just add FC6/12 for more buttons. Getcha spot on the wait list!

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...amp-modeler-fx-processor.149900/#post-1779185

Back
Top Bottom