Any new firmware in the works?

wow really? that makes firmwares appear? :) had almost 9 months to write something ;)

valid question. I remember a thread a while ago about a Cameron modded 5150 that sounded cool.

I'd still like to see an overhaul on the Mesa Mark series amps. They sounds great but what makes those amps magical is the graphic eq. I know what some of you are going to chime in and say. "Just use a peq." or "Throw a geq in between the amp and cab." Sorry but it isn't the same as I have tried this with the real life counterparts.

While you guys are wishing for a firmware update, how about throwing in a few wishes for an Axe-Edit update. The first official release was "right around the corner" in November or December of last year .... including an update to Axe-Exchange ... well, at least levipeto seems to be making great progress ...

I'd still like to see an overhaul on the Mesa Mark series amps. They sounds great but what makes those amps magical is the graphic eq. I know what some of you are going to chime in and say. "Just use a peq." or "Throw a geq in between the amp and cab." Sorry but it isn't the same as I have tried this with the real life counterparts.

yeah it would be cool to have another page within the model for the amps that have an eq and show a 5 band eq.

Cliff is apparently too busy building the Axe-Fx 3. One of these days will come the reveal!
As I read this, in the back of my mind I pictured an unveiling ceremony for the next generation Axe as it was for the Gibson Firebird X. The new Axe descending from heaven amidst feeble wisps of smoke, Cliff smashing the old Axe upon the stage. I spit my tea on my keyboard.

With Steve Jobs out on medical leave of absence it could be a good time for Cliff to step in.

He just needs to start wearing black T-shirts and give keynote speeches at a big media event about Fractal Audio.

Personally I was thinking that he was waiting to see exactly what Avid was going to release in the ERXP, because based on what I have read they did not disclose all the new features. If I was marketing something, seeing what the competition has to offer just to stay ahead of the curve is always a smart move.

I have both units and the Eleven rack is my recording interface for my Ultra, I don't think I have plugged into the Eleven since I started using the Ultra. Even the update package does not impress me enough to jump on it to try out, I just never see it comparing.

Back
Top Bottom