Any Guesses for V11?

For me because I like to copy recorded tones so much... a way to clone effects. Don't know if it's even possible but it would make it a lot easer to be able to nail down those kinds of effects that you just don't know if it's a chorus or a flanger or whatever.

Probably version 10.5 with some effects tweaks, maybe some drive pedals. My guess is cliff is wiped out from the v10 effort and may be at a point of negative return on amp tweaks.

Just a guess, bug fixes and IR's ...
Haven't read whole thread, but bug fixes and IRs will more than likely fall under the 10.XX label, as it seems only serious platform/foundational changes prompt a firmware initial number change (ie: 7 to 8, 8 to 9, etc).

Personally I don't care what comes next as v9 and now v10 are giving me all the tones I need and way more. It works just fine now. I'm pulling back to my guitar player DNA, rather than concern myself with geekdom frothing. Sort Axe-Edit out if you wanna make me happy, and fine tune 10 to be glitch free - that'd be fine for years to come, quite honestly.

Haven't read whole thread, but bug fixes and IRs will more than likely fall under the 10.XX label, as it seems only serious platform/foundational changes prompt a firmware initial number change (ie: 7 to 8, 8 to 9, etc).

Personally I don't care what comes next as v9 and now v10 are giving me all the tones I need and way more. It works just fine now. I'm pulling back to my guitar player DNA, rather than concern myself with geekdom frothing. Sort Axe-Edit out if you wanna make me happy, and fine tune 10 to be glitch free - that'd be fine for years to come, quite honestly.

I agree with you 100%. I feel like future releases will be like from 9.0 to 10.00 very long waits in between. The quality is there and the amp choices are there. Wanting more to want more is a means to an end. This upgrade cycle won't happen forever, but I also know that Cliff has more in him and the device has more to give for sure, he made it that way on purpose. Now Ver 10 has got me striving to show as many people who have disagreed with the thought of modeling. Ver 10 wasn't a small increment update, it was a huge exponential mind freak upgrade. What was isn't anymore, idolized amps are not on the menu anymore, unless you want that of course. There's always 9.02.

I agree with you 100%. I feel like future releases will be like from 9.0 to 10.00 very long waits in between. The quality is there and the amp choices are there. Wanting more to want more is a means to an end. This upgrade cycle won't happen forever, but I also know that Cliff has more in him and the device has more to give for sure, he made it that way on purpose. Now Ver 10 has got me striving to show as many people who have disagreed with the thought of modeling. Ver 10 wasn't a small increment update, it was a huge exponential mind freak upgrade. What was isn't anymore, idolized amps are not on the menu anymore, unless you want that of course. There's always 9.02.

Couldn't agree more!

Back
Top Bottom