• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Another V10 Preview

Jiffzillla

Experienced
Holy cow that sounds nice and crunchy. And you're right, that sounds nothing like your typical Fender. But I like what I heard. :)

mmcm4

Inspired
The matching process has changed as well. It's a semi-automated technique that, well, does stuff that I can't talk about.
Will this have an impact on the current amp-matching procedure (other than improving the existing AxeFX models)?

Stratoblaster

Fractal Fanatic
That amp sounds great; great tones when dialed back on the volume and quite the dynamics match...having a lotta fun with this I see...:shock

Gorilla

Experienced
From just listenin' on computers speakers I can't tell. But, if I was to get all anal and silly nitpicky... I'd say the first one is the axe fxII

Radley

Experienced
The second sample sounds slightly more like a real mic'ed amp to my ears, but they both have the same cool 'vibe' ;)

Top Bottom