Another big thank you to G66.

NiceChris

Experienced
Imagine the look on my face today when at a studio my AF2 did not boot up. Screen lights up, LEDs light up, world stops. I rang it through to Sussi at G66 and she has got an EPROM on route to me as I write this.

I have had a couple of mishaps with my rig this year, one involving white wine and a Matrix power amp which was repaired very rapidly for me, and now this. The fact that this has happened does not bother me at all, not when Matrix and G66 turn around repair solution as quick as this. It makes me feel really good about support that Axe users get.

Thank you Sussi, Jacques and Jochen for your very high standards in customer support, and once again for supporting last year's Axe Fest UK.

When I got my Axe after being on the waiting list for 3 months, it arrived with a package of "Merci" filled chocolates, a personal letter, and a follow-up email conversation checking if everything was fine, and if I want to have my musical projects presented by G66 or Fractal on the web. I just thought "wow, never saw a company put in such an effort AFTER the sale is done".

I hope to order something soon, i don`t know what to order, but it is to get another box of chocolates :D

Ha ha! I agree - the box of choccies is a nice touch.

Fingers crossed, touch wood, etc, I haven't had to experience G66's after sales service, but their service during the pre-sales and ordering phase was excellent.

The stuff in G 66 is the best to deal with in the whole world.. I had hard times when my Ultra stopped working and in 24 hours I had to walk on stage.. Sussi and the whole stuff did the best they could and I was all set for my show with a new eprom in my Axe Ultra..
Thank you G66

I just bought an Axe II and the MFC-101.

Prior to that I sent a whatsapp to the Spanish guy who "takes care" of the Spanish market asking if they had stock of products (just to make sure before paying) and he didn't even reply.

2 days later, I phoned G66 and they replied me immediately. Once I bought the items Sussi sent me a couple of e-mails just to make sure all the invoicing was correct.

Now I am waiting to receive my order. Should be here in a couple of days :)

Great so far but Sussi, get rid of that spanish guy.

THe choccies were nice - but don't forget the G66 tee shirt they send out with each Axe / MFC.

I had the power supply of mine fail on a Saturday. FAS ascertained that I didn't live in the USA, and apart from Cliff himself posting "sounds like the power supply has failed", I was left with no idea of how desperate this would be to fix.

As soon as G66 hit work first thing Monday morning, reading my email as they climbed off their broomsticks, Sussi went into action. After an email diagnosis, they despatched another power module, which arrived and I fitted on the Wednesday... No problems since.

I cannot recommend G66 highly enough. The level of service I received from Sussi is simply unparalleled.

Back
Top Bottom