Announcing the OwnHammer High Gain Essentials

I bought one of each, got to say this may be your best yet!, great job!.

And thank you for the frequent buyer discount! :eagerness:

These are just awesome! So many instant favorites that I really do need an XL now and the AxeFX II Ultra-Res folder is a fantastic idea. Thanks Kevin!

These are good. Really, really, REALLY good, guys. They mix in so well it's almost ridiculous. The only tone chasing going on with these when I use them is positive - I have to choose between which awesome sounds to go with. This, my friends, is an excellent problem to have.

Kevin: you are really onto something with this new format and method. This makes me so excited for future releases, as the kids are currently saying right now - "I just can't even..."

I would kill for an Ubercab to be shot. The one with the V30's and G12T-75's..

"Ubercab 412

Our 4x12 Uberkab is perfectly matched for the thunderous TWIN JET and UBERSCHALL amplifiers. This 4x12" straight front speaker cabinet features a black front speaker grill with silver piping and a combination of front loaded Celestion Vintage 30's and G12T75's speakers in a criss-crossed X-pattern wired at 16 ohms. This supreme combination unleashes the fury of these amps thunder by maximizing the low end with the great cutting power of the midrange and highs. Our standard Bogner 4x12" cabinet, with Vintage 30's, also sounds great with either the TWIN JET or UBERSCHALL but we wanted to offer a cabinet that was fine tuned for both flame-throwing designs. (Note: prior to January 2009 the Uberkab design was slightly different with the speakers being rear mounted and wired at 8 ohms.)"

Bought the Mesa EN and the Engl.
Both are great. Mesa are my new favorites. This mixes are very good. Mesa EN - V30 - 5881 - Studio8 (I think). I think you can drop this in with any high or medium gain amp and it sounds great.

I've purchased some of the OwnHammer's in the past and thought they were 'ok'....these however are great!
Either the cabs or method has improved.....nice work Kevin.

Got the English V30 Mesa pack. Really great! (current fav is the EL34 Live @ centre). I'm getting great clarity and depth through my fr stuff. Like others here, I definitely hear more magic in these somehow.

Thanks OH for letting us pick and choose from this release. I'm going to buy some of the others as well, and at the end of the day will likely have them all (if they were all bundled together, I'm not sure I would have been able to jump in).

Bought the Diezel EN V30 and the Mesa EN V30, and they are by far the best IRs I've ever come across!
If you have not bought any of these packs yet - get on it! :)

Heavy track with drums testing IR: OH 412 DZL-RL V30-CH-16 5881 57-06

Excuse the not so accurate Djent playing but this is not the style of music i play often, a bit improvised.

Gear used, Les Paul 1955 conversion with low output 59 PAF replicas, in to a booster into a Mesa Boogie 5:50+ Express head into the Axe FX II as an IR host into a Yamaha digital recorder.

I'll be honest Nicolas, when I heard the isolated guitar track, I thought it sounded f*****g awful...

BUT! In a mix, it sound f******g brutal! I shall consider myself edified. :)

Bought the Diezel EN V30 and the Mesa EN V30, and they are by far the best IRs I've ever come across!
If you have not bought any of these packs yet - get on it! :)

Exactly. I was skeptical, but i purchased the Mesa and Diezel yesterday. Wow, just wow.

Sent from Moto X

Heavy track with drums testing IR: OH 412 DZL-RL V30-CH-16 5881 57-06

Excuse the not so accurate Djent playing but this is not the style of music i play often, a bit improvised.

Gear used, Les Paul 1955 conversion with low output 59 PAF replicas, in to a booster into a Mesa Boogie 5:50+ Express head into the Axe FX II as an IR host into a Yamaha digital recorder.

A lot of what you just played and the tone just reminded me back to a band I used to listen to a lot of years ago... Galactic Cowboys... Nice! And I totally agree with everyone else here... these new OH IR's are the cat's ass and lay a real beating. Especially when converted to UR.

I still haven't bought any, fml. I've busy doing some stuff that haven't had a chance to buy any. Please correct if I'm wrong but some of you guys seem to please the most with the Dzl and Mesa irs correct?

Those are my favorites. I bought the Engl as well, but haven't used it much because the Mesa and Diezel are that good.

Sent from Moto X

Back
Top Bottom