Announcing FM9 Turbo

Is there a separate email list for this turbo version?
Or do I just email the original FM9 email list requesting the turbo version?

I'm really surprised you didn't go with the larger scribble strips. I think that would be a huge improvement.
They would if they could. Supply chain is all over the place these days. Even if the parts are made, they sit in containers because truckers would lose money doing runs so nothing happens.

Speaking of the original, I still need to send mine in since the entire ICE port came out when disconnecting the power cable. Hope that design is fixed on these.

So my FM9 standard is now like super rare and vintage right?
So many people still love their FM3 (for good reasons!) as they found a way to simplify the presets to still fit their taste, so I think your FM9 is more than okay to have still today and probably for the next years!

Is it dumb to get a FM9 when I have a Axe Fx III? Probably.

Is that going to stop me? Probably not.

Nah. I’ve got my III in my studio where I don’t have to move it and my FM9 for my live rig. Well, it’s my living room rig right now because I’m not in a band, but it’s cooler than a coffee table.

Nah. I’ve got my III in my studio where I don’t have to move it and my FM9 for my live rig. Well, it’s my living room rig right now because I’m not in a band, but it’s cooler than a coffee table.
Yeah Ive been trying to think of the best way to transport my III. Plenty of cheaper options than buying a FM9 but hey it is an alternative! I'll see if my name gets called before getting excited. I'm 8/30 so fingers crossed

Yeah Ive been trying to think of the best way to transport my III. Plenty of cheaper options than buying a FM9 but hey it is an alternative! I'll see if my name gets called before getting excited. I'm 8/30 so fingers crossed

It’s not about what’s cheaper, just way fucking cooler. :D

I’m brain cramping. I was on the mailing list before and passed as it was deep in the throes of covid, wasn’t gigging and I have an FM3 so I thought I’d let the next person on the list get a shot. How do I get back in the line again? I can’t remember the subject I’m supposed to put on the email because I’m at the lake and don’t have access to my historical email.

Thanks in advance.

I’m stoked these are finally going to get in the hands of more players. There’s so much packed into these things and it’ll be fun getting to hear new people experience it for the first time. I’m particularly interested in seeing how people set them up for live use with layout links and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom