Announcing Axe-Fx II XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. Double the current CPU limit of the Axe FXII is what I am waiting for.

Same. That would make me sell my mkii tomorrow. It would be nice to store alot more user cabs with all the awesome ultra res cabs coming out so I can have all mics and mixes on hand but I guess having an extra 100 cabs will just have to suffice. Plus with amp combiner I guess I can just combine a bunch to save space.

1st post.

Don't know if I out smarted myself or not. This will be my first Axe FX so I got on the list to buy the XL thinking why not go all the way in? I'm out on the road and get an email on my phone about ordering the Axe FX II and mistook that for the XL and placed the order. I now understand I bought the II but not the XL. After doing some reading here I think I find the XL's expanded memory has to do with complicated looping situations (?) or will the XL actually sound better?

After thinking about it I feel the II will do everything and more than I will ever need so I'm not bummed about making the mistake. I've got to get a magnifying glass to read those cell phone emails closer.

Anyway, my new II will be here Monday and I'm looking forward to getting my feet wet.

The XL has the same code and processors. So the same sound. You will be happy as a shark next to a dead whale.

Pure fun!

It'd be an awesome birthday present to receive the email invite!!!!

I hope you have a great birthday, regardless when the magic black box becomes available!:) Yeah, it will be a great day...any day when the email invite hits the inbox!

You guys aren't much help in the patience department man, I'm starting to get very anxious too.

I've been checking my email, as well as junk mail folder, every half hour like an obsessed fool! Credit card ready to do its deal! Hope we all get that golden ticket real soon!

Got this two days ago....

Dear All,

Just a short update to let you know that the first Axe-Fx II XL shipment should be ready for us end of next week - your Axe-Fx II XL will not be in this first shipment, :miserable: but hopefully in the following shipment soon after.

We will inform you right away when we know how many units we will get with the following shipment and when that will be ready.

Thanks again for all your patience!

Kind Regards
Sussi
G66 - Home
Tel: 0049 461 1828 066

Got this two days ago....

Dear All,

Just a short update to let you know that the first Axe-Fx II XL shipment should be ready for us end of next week - your Axe-Fx II XL will not be in this first shipment, :miserable: but hopefully in the following shipment soon after.

We will inform you right away when we know how many units we will get with the following shipment and when that will be ready.

Thanks again for all your patience!

Kind Regards
Sussi
G66 - Home
Tel: 0049 461 1828 066

Wonder why I didn't receive this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom