amp tone control question

kevrock

Experienced
question the tone controls on the amps don't seem to do much like the treble knob does not seem to have a huge effect on your presets and on the stock ones is that normal i just got back into fractal land after using real ams for 3 years or so i used to have a axe fx II before this ax8 so I've missed a lot of firmware updates i was just wondering if its normal

It just depends on the amp model you're taking about. The B/M/T controls are going to be more effective on some amps than others due to the location of the tone stack in the circuit and other variables.

Ok. Well on my be100 when I turn the treble up it gets really sizzly. Lol if that's a word lol
Turning up treble on the sim I dont really hear a difference. Even when I sweep the b/m/t controls it's really not doing much but I'll play around with it some more just wanted to make sure something wasn't wrong

Ok. Well on my be100 when I turn the treble up it gets really sizzly. Lol if that's a word lol
Turning up treble on the sim I dont really hear a difference. Even when I sweep the b/m/t controls it's really not doing much but I'll play around with it some more just wanted to make sure something wasn't wrong
Are you running your actual BE at roughly the same master volume setting as the model on the AX8?

Your Master Volume is too high then. Study the manual, the tech notes and the wiki.

Back
Top Bottom