Amp Sim Request: Marshall 2555 Silver Jubilee

Would you like to see the Marshall 2555 Silver Jubilee in the Axe?

• Total voters
I voted yes a while back. Just thought I'd revive this wish before it gets lost.

I had this amp and sold it so I can purchase the Axe Fx. I do miss it but I am always exploring the axe fx, and it keeps me busy, and not make me gas for the Jub. I will eventually get another one, unless our wish comes true and we see it here. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

jtizel666 said:
I voted yes a while back. Just thought I'd revive this wish before it gets lost.

I had this amp and sold it so I can purchase the Axe Fx. I do miss it but I am always exploring the axe fx, and it keeps me busy, and not make me gas for the Jub. I will eventually get another one, unless our wish comes true and we see it here. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Good idea :) although I'm sure Cliff must have seen the thread so it's up to the man now!

I see 100 votes and 94% want the 2555 .... so what's the word?

Do we have to wait for the Marshall press conference with Slash coming Saturday?
;)

Ochanomizu said:
We have 3 different Recto sims, surely we deserve another JCM800 variant

Agreed, and some more Cornford variants too... ;)

And would also good to some new amps altogether (e.g Orange :) ). But saying that, I'm still super happy with what's already in the box! :cool:

hunter said:
surely we deserve another JCM800 variant ;)

I know you have the "smiley face" universal discaimer there, but IMO Cliff doesn't owe us anything.

Comments like these are sure to get under his skin. I am thankful he is bigger than this and doesn't quit GIVING us free updates on a continuous basis.

Its true, the Fractal team doesnt "owe" us anything but Im guessing that many ppl (like me) have purchased an axe partly on the basis that there will be ongoing improvement and additions.
The only problem with the open wish list forum is that sometimes we come off as over-demanding. These posts are often written in a hurry and the language used can be misinterpreted, but its the nature of the beast.

I hope it doesnt put a dampen on Fractals efforts in further improvements.

Cheers,
JJunkie

gittarzann said:
hunter said:
surely we deserve another JCM800 variant ;)

I know you have the "smiley face" universal discaimer there, but IMO Cliff doesn't owe us anything.

Comments like these are sure to get under his skin. I am thankful he is bigger than this and doesn't quit GIVING us free updates on a continuous basis.

Yep Cliff doesn't owe us anything! The AxeFX is great as is and if there were no more updates then I would still be perfectly happy with the product it's quite simply the best purchase I ever made! I don't however think that Hunter's post required such a response anyway his opinion no longer counts as he sold his AxeFX anyway ;)

xpenno said:
I don't however think that Hunter's post required such a response anyway his opinion no longer counts as he sold his AxeFX anyway ;)

Who knows, the addition of a killer 2555 model might just tip me over to rebuy one :mrgreen:

From a marketing standpoint, I think adding this amp sim could appeal to a lot of Slash fans out there and bring a whole new crop of users into the AxeFX fam.

I voted for the 2555, too. And being who I am, I saved the following screenshot just to prove that we really should get that model!

Look at the number of "Total members"...

Am I strange or what???

:mrgreen:

Attachments

• 2555.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 60
Back
Top Bottom