Wish Amp and Effects Request (Dimebag List)

tyekynan

I would like to request the Randall rg100es and Century 200.

Effect Request:
Rocktron Hush Guitar Silencer (The Stereo Model with the frequency filter)
Furman PQ4
MXR Flanger/Doubler
Aphex Exciter 104

I have all of these units (except the randall century 200) and would be willing to send them in for you do work your magic. It's a lot to pack around. I have an Axe FX III m2 and FM3, I would much prefer to cart those around. Who doesn't like Dimebag anyway? At the very least I have been waiting for these to happen and have decided they never will until I do my part in asking. I can't imagine I am the only one that would want these.

Obviously, the amps would be priority, but the PQ4, Flanger/Doubler, and Silencer would be up on my priority list.

hope FAS will do the Randall amp in priority and the MXR Flanger/Doubler would be great and the other effect. I think like you said that the dimebag sound is a must.

I don't think Fractal hasn't shown an interest in modeling solid state amps (other than the JC120). It would be really cool to have a few iconic SS amps like these, and maybe a few bass amps too. Maybe one day.

I realize the randall setup is only good for a very few things, but there are a lot of 80's and 90's sounds people are after that use them. And I will state again, I am not below sending my equipment to Fractal for them to use. In fact I just got it all back from the shop with a clean bill of health. Am I dying to get rid of it for X amount of time? no, but Dime tax is real and some of this stuff isn't cheap. The fractal stuff is SUPERIOR to everything on the market as far as I am concerned, and I would love for them to be able to put this stuff out there for the Fractal masses. I also have the randall cab with jaguars. You want those IR's? I'll send that too. The furman PQ4 is a ridiculous piece of equipment and the rocktron hush noise gate is also ridiculously good. That built in frequency sweep is amazing.

Dimebag had a terrible tone, but damnit it's my favorite guitar sound. I hear it and get a chub.

For the record it's my kids equipment, even the axe fx iii and fm3. Ignore the phone recording, this in person... is life. This was before we got the entire setup, but you get the picture. Here's the kid doing work. But we've discussed sending it in if that happened and he's down 100%. It would be way easier to just make an axe preset.

I realize the randall setup is only good for a very few things, but there are a lot of 80's and 90's sounds people are after that use them. And I will state again, I am not below sending my equipment to Fractal for them to use. In fact I just got it all back from the shop with a clean bill of health. Am I dying to get rid of it for X amount of time? no, but Dime tax is real and some of this stuff isn't cheap. The fractal stuff is SUPERIOR to everything on the market as far as I am concerned, and I would love for them to be able to put this stuff out there for the Fractal masses. I also have the randall cab with jaguars. You want those IR's? I'll send that too. The furman PQ4 is a ridiculous piece of equipment and the rocktron hush noise gate is also ridiculously good. That built in frequency sweep is amazing.

Dimebag had a terrible tone, but damnit it's my favorite guitar sound. I hear it and get a chub.
If FAS did actually model it, any perceived thinness in Dimes tone will immediately be filled out by the sheer girth of the sea of chubs in that fateful beta release thread. This is fact.

If FAS did actually model it, any perceived thinness in Dimes tone will immediately be filled out by the sheer girth of the sea of chubs in that fateful beta release thread. This is fact.
Beggars can't be choosers. Getting it in there in the first place would be a step in the right direction for me. However, I would probably jump in that thread and start debating...

How am I supposed to get to sleep tonight with that image in my head? :oops:

Back
Top Bottom