Ambient Pitch Looper

hi i´m trouble to open some patch like this my axe edit open but doesn´t appear anything , i usually open with preset folder or beside to the number of presets , can you tell me why not?¿?¿?¿?
thanks

are you able to open any downloaded presets, or are you just having trouble with this one?

method - download the patch and save to the desktop
open axe edit and make sure you have a connection with the axe fx
source - set to axe fx
hit "recall" and select "import from preset file"
find the file you downloaded and select it

if it doesn't work, then i'm stumped, sorry :(

thanks for your support, much appreciated!

if there's a question about the mfc, i'm afraid i can't help, sorry

I really like those four albums - I've been listening to them a lot.

Figured out my problem. The first expression pedal on the MFC is set to CC11 by default, which is output volume control by default on the Axe-II. I'm now enjoying the swelling goodness of this patch :).

im on 6.02 and i cant get sound out of this patch for the life of me :[ what should i edit?

as i said in the first post - "external 1 is connected to volume in the volume block for swells (you may not hear any sound if you don't have external 1 tied to anything)"

so either go to I/O > midi and turn the default value for Ext 1 to 100, or just replace the volume block with a shunt

sim

simeon, just saw this posting also but patch not attached anymore? can I download from your home page? thx!

sorry gents, i had to do some housekeeping and deleted the file, as it was very old, but here's a V19 version (made on a II)

you'll need pedals tied to External 1 (for volume) and External 2 (for feedback)

Attachments

• Pitch Looper.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 97
Back
Top Bottom