• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Alto SXM12A

javajunkie

My experience with them and their support has not been good. I have a flapping/vibration sound that comes out of the with low frequency content. I contacted their support and about 2 weeks later got a response for more information. I gave them that and got no response after emailing several more times.

I will not be buying from them (Alto Professional) again.

Last edited:

Scott Peterson

Global Moderator
I sold my Alto within a week of buying it. It was $200 when I bought it, with free shipping on top of that. It's $240 now with shipping.

doha1696

Inspired
Hello Scott, what can you say about the Alto ? Would you recommend that type of speakers for the Axe or did you sell them because they were too bad ?

Thanks for the answer...

SparkyG

Experienced
Search you tube on. Spetersonmusic Scott did a quick comparison of the Alto with his current RCF monitor. There is certainly a big deference.

Scott Peterson

Global Moderator
Hello Scott, what can you say about the Alto ? Would you recommend that type of speakers for the Axe or did you sell them because they were too bad ?

Thanks for the answer...

For the money, they deliver good value.

They do not compete on any level with what I owned and I decided I could not work with the box in a satisfying manner for me.

Top Bottom