Alto SXM12A

My experience with them and their support has not been good. I have a flapping/vibration sound that comes out of the with low frequency content. I contacted their support and about 2 weeks later got a response for more information. I gave them that and got no response after emailing several more times.

I will not be buying from them (Alto Professional) again.

Last edited:
I sold my Alto within a week of buying it. It was $200 when I bought it, with free shipping on top of that. It's $240 now with shipping.

Hello Scott, what can you say about the Alto ? Would you recommend that type of speakers for the Axe or did you sell them because they were too bad ?

Thanks for the answer...

Search you tube on. Spetersonmusic Scott did a quick comparison of the Alto with his current RCF monitor. There is certainly a big deference.

Hello Scott, what can you say about the Alto ? Would you recommend that type of speakers for the Axe or did you sell them because they were too bad ?

Thanks for the answer...

For the money, they deliver good value.

They do not compete on any level with what I owned and I decided I could not work with the box in a satisfying manner for me.

Back
Top Bottom