Acoustic simulator preset with a few added gizmos...

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor
A good friend of mine asked me to accompany his daughter on Coldplay's "Fix you", a song I didn't even knew two weeks ago, at a school show. I was going to do it with with my "Acoustic Simulator" preset, but then I thought, why stop here ? The Axe can do much more than that... So here's what I came with :

Preset :
Axe-Change - Download Preset - Fix you - by fremen

I'm still learning how to use Vegas video editing software, apologies for the basic captions skills ;)

EDIT 20/04/2013 : updated preset here : http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-f...tor-preset-few-added-gizmos-2.html#post837108

Last edited:
I only have one expression pedal (plugged in the back of the axe), so i disabled the expression 2. Even without any usb or MFC connection, the preset runs short on CPU power..
I also encountered such a limitation in the previous acoustic preset from Cooper Carter.
I am wondering if something is wrong with my setup :mrgreen

I also ran short on CPU power at a time, had to disconnect USB and reconnect it, close AE and reopen it. Then it went fine.

excellent! A great display of the power of modifier control with expression pedals. It does take some extra planning and thought to do this stuff effectively, but IMO the rewards of subtle variation, flexibility, and smooth transitions are soooo very worth it.

Totaly Awesome Fremen, thanks for sharing ... we need more of this type of development and sharing ... for dolts like me.

Thanks again!

I could not get it to download into the axe. Everything is up to date. I use syses for mac and all other downloads have worked so far. It sends it out but just does not show up on the axe. Not sure what else to try. axe edit?

I could not get it to download into the axe. Everything is up to date. I use syses for mac and all other downloads have worked so far. It sends it out but just does not show up on the axe. Not sure what else to try. axe edit?

Just open up edit go into axe manage and drag it to an available slot.

Back
Top Bottom