Abstract Electronica on Stick Guitar and Axe-Fx II

Per Boysen

Inspired
Hi guys,

I made an Axe patch with two delay blocks for live looping and think it works great! I have a dual output instrument so I can juggle two looping delay blocks. But I also made a X/Y alternative for both delay block to swap between short loop like 1/4 or 1/2 and up to 4 bars. It's cool how you can catch a funny theme in the short delay length and instantly multiply the playing sequence by switching the the longer Y version - and then you can add yet another long layer over that. For this type of music this path works better for me than the Axe's Looper block, I like the idea of only using one instrument to make music with many parts. My future plan is to double up this patch as several optional presets with different poly rhythm relations between the four delay block states.

nice one per!

glad to hear you've managed to squeeze some crystals in there...it wouldn't be per without crystals! :)

great idea to switch subdivisions using x/y. i'm sure you can get a lot of mileage from this...especially when swapping between 1/4 notes and triplets, or even more complex subdivisions, like 5/8 or 12/8

Back
Top Bottom