A sad day

gmercer9

I managed to successfully fight the temptation to purchase an Axefx for the last two years due to the lack of a headphone jack and USB support.

Looks like I am out of excuses;)

I managed to successfully fight the temptation to purchase an Axefx for the last two years due to the lack of a headphone jack and USB support.

+1 I was quite happy telling myself my GSP1101 was 'better' because it had USB and headphones, and to be honest since I got it I've had no Axe FX GAS whatsoever.

But now...?

Dammit! I was doing so well :(

I guess we shouldn't mention that the analog outs on the back of the G1 AxeFX can easily drive a pair of headphones using a cheap stereo splitter and USB recording interfaces are so inexpensive they're no longer a barrier to entry into the recording realm. ;)

I guess we shouldn't mention that the analog outs on the back of the G1 AxeFX can easily drive a pair of headphones using a cheap stereo splitter and USB recording interfaces are so inexpensive they're no longer a barrier to entry into the recording realm. ;)

Some headphones (depending on impedance).

Some headphones (depending on impedance).

Good point... it's always worked well with whatever I have used, but I don't have the full collection of available headphones. ;)

Of course, Cliff's comments about both stereo raw and processed tracks makes USB far more appealing then just a simple stereo out / midi interface.

The USB is now 4 In, 2 Out. So now you can record stereo raw and processed tracks.
Thanks Cliff! You're frikkin' amazing. I'm hoping this beast is close. I swear I can feel final software tweaks and hardware pieces coming together.

Last edited:
Cliff understand that this configuration is for the USB function in 4 in and 2 out
That for the USB configuration remains out 3 in and 2 out
Or is 4 in and 2 out in all cases
Very good news.

Back
Top Bottom