a Moog lead patch

simeon

Axe-Master
last of the Moogs for the moment...a nice lead patch. not really for heavy blowing this one, more for melodic stylings

i recorded a bit of me noodling with it over a rough mix of a tune we're working on in Zillo at the moment...just a chilled dubby thing, so you can hear it in some sort of context...

external 1 controls volume and is tied to the volume block
external 2 controls vibrato and is tied to pitch in the synth block

the coolest thing about this patch is the portamento...play wider intervals to really show it off

oh yeah, you'll be wanting the patch... :)

second 14 - 19 remind me to Pink Floyd, or better: second 17 - 20 where you blend the vibrato in the sustained note .... love it! .... but what exactly? hmmm, perhaps this? Pink Floyd - Welcome to the Machine ( Full version ) - Video Clip don`t know ....

This is the synth block from the Axe II? Or is this a mix from the synth block and the guitar? Where do the notes come from? Did the guitar trigger the synth block? I`m not the owner of a synth block - just ave an Axe Standard. So, how is that work????

Please explain how when you hold a note & play another note that is higher in pitch, it sounds a note that is lower (only when playing the 2 notes simultaneously).

The vibrato pedal is fantastic.

Nice!!! I've just downloaded the preset to try later out tonight...thanks. I looooove Moog synth sounds and have been fiddling with a preset but this one is much better.

Back
Top Bottom