A late heavy, proggy, groovy Christmas present! (Mark IIC+, Cab Pack 7 and OH)

Genome

Inspired
Hey all, my band's just released a new demo! For fans of: Dream Theater, Scar Symmetry, Periphery, Tesseract etc!

Amp is Mesa Mark IIC+, cabs are a blend of Cab Pack 7 and Ownhammer Mesa V30, very pleased with the tone! The lead tone (solo is at 4:40) is exactly the same patch with chorus and delay etc it works great as a lead patch too. I highly suggest trying blending the OH and Clark Kent packs as they compliment each other very nicely.

Hope you enjoy the song as well!

Here's a link to our Facebook, if you're interested in following us - http://www.facebook.com/FOEmetal

Thanks Nothing, pretty pleased with it, I feel like it builds tension nicely until Eddie takes over me at the end!

aziz, I just did, quite similar yeah!

Sounds really good! Better than Stam1na if you ask me. :lol

I like the music also. Maybe what the new Periphery should've been? Sorry to say this but I don't enjoy the new Periphery nearly as much as before.

Nice work, I especially like the minute or so around 4:30-5:30-ish. Good luck with the record!

And the groove starting at 5:07 made me want to destroy something, in the best way. Seriously, great!

Very nice :) Can you tell us more about the IR mix ? By PM if you want, I own both cabs

Back
Top Bottom