A bargain...

Total steal! :D

G2s are now $25k from him. I think G4s are around $14k? Wait time is a year though.

Buuuutttttt....

There's a guy local to me I met through a friend who bought a G2 last year just to sell it on...

...that makes me salty. :D

As much as I'd love to own a 'Doc the reality of that has long past. I should have bought one in the early 00s when a G2 was $12k. If I was going to do a custom, full hollow like a 'Doc I'd probably go Crowhilll or something like that now. Or Artinger. But even those guys are getting busy and prices are going up and up.

Wow… insane pricing. To each his own; beauty is in the eye of the beholder; all that considered. But no, that’s never a charge you’ll see on my card. There comes a place where it just gets silly. I suppose we all have to decide where that place is. For me it’s south of a tenth of that mark. Admittedly, I do wish I had the kind of gear money available to consider such craziness!

He plays guitar in the band, not the bell.
That's sad
morecowbell-cowbell.gif

But seriously though, who is he? :) Again, friend has no clue :)

Know your audience I guess. Wouldnt have guessed Phish fans were spending that on guitars, but I think that mostly speaks to my lack of knowledge about Phish culture.

Know your audience I guess. Wouldnt have guessed Phish fans were spending that on guitars, but I think that mostly speaks to my lack of knowledge about Phish culture.
There's no limit to what some folks will spend for a guitar that's been touched by their favorite idols.

Back
Top Bottom