96 Presets for V.13

If you click on "96 Various AXE FX II FW13 Presets" you receive a folder with 96 updated presets V.13

I tried them out.

For my tastes, I like what Clark, Yek, & Chef come up with much better.

There is something about Silent Underground's stuff that to me seems small when I play with it in a mix.

A lot of the stuff on Axe Change sits much better in a mix and seems "bigger" than the SU stuff. Just my two cents.

There is something about Silent Underground's stuff that to me seems small when I play with it in a mix.

A lot of the stuff on Axe Change sits much better in a mix and seems "bigger" than the SU stuff. Just my two cents.

+1
these 96 presets dont sound good at all.
I tried something like 25, they are very thin, the TM sounds weird.

Not good for me

+1
these 96 presets dont sound good at all.
I tried something like 25, they are very thin, the TM sounds weird.

I agree. I spent a whole night cycling thru all the presets and they were almost all bad. The TM module in all of them was way too trebly and ear piercing. They must be using a totally different set up. I use FRFR Q12a.

They must be using a totally different set up. I use FRFR Q12a

I don't think it is setup related, it looks more like a basic mistake that repeats itself all over.
I tried these patches with my live rig, Matrix amp and 2 2x12 standard guitar cabs with v30 and also tried direct recording and out to standard stereo system and headphones, all sounds the same, thin, cold, piercing.

Back
Top Bottom