80's Presets Ported to AX8

Thank you! :)
And a special thanks for the cab....my main preset (using factory cab 039) sounds even better with your cab mix!

That cab really hits the spot for me, so I'm glad you guys are enjoying it!

Yes, this cab is great. It sounds similar to my favorite cab...but with an imaginary „even-more-button“, that makes it „go to eleven“. :D;) Thanks once again!

Thank you the videos are extremely helpful! I saw your vid on John Sykes sound but the screen shot of the Editor was small, is there a download version?

Thanks very much, Leon. I do a lot of clean, chorused swell work and have a feeling that your first preset is going to sound really awesome in this context. Cheers! -Alan

Since there's no way (yet) to directly transfer presets from the III to the AX8, I've reworked a few of my recent presets from the III to the AX8. The Lynch preset is bundled with an IR I made so be sure to import that and save it in a user slot. otherwise the results sound great!

I've included the IR too, should any II users want to use Fractool to port it over :)

why is the 3rd scene louder then the other 3?

Since there's no way (yet) to directly transfer presets from the III to the AX8, I've reworked a few of my recent presets from the III to the AX8. The Lynch preset is bundled with an IR I made so be sure to import that and save it in a user slot. otherwise the results sound great!

I've included the IR too, should any II users want to use Fractool to port it over :)

love to test these amazing presets

They sound very neat. Well done Mr. Todd!

Back
Top Bottom