80's Presets Ported to AX8

Hey Leon! I've had very little time to dial in tones since getting my Axe-Fx due to family, work, etc. and the ones I did we're always just "ok". So I wanted to personally thank you for all the tones you've released as they are absolutely fantastic sounding, especially the Mesa Mark IIC++. I can't stop playing these patches.. I'm literally losing sleep. Thanks!!!
Where is this Mesa Mark IIC++ patch?

Hey Leon! I've had very little time to dial in tones since getting my Axe-Fx due to family, work, etc. and the ones I did we're always just "ok". So I wanted to personally thank you for all the tones you've released as they are absolutely fantastic sounding, especially the Mesa Mark IIC++. I can't stop playing these patches.. I'm literally losing sleep. Thanks!!!

Awesome to hear it's working for you! Not a bad way to lose sleep hey ;)

Since there's no way (yet) to directly transfer presets from the III to the AX8, I've reworked a few of my recent presets from the III to the AX8. The Lynch preset is bundled with an IR I made so be sure to import that and save it in a user slot. otherwise the results sound great!

I've included the IR too, should any II users want to use Fractool to port it over :)

Thx! Will check these out.

Since there's no way (yet) to directly transfer presets from the III to the AX8, I've reworked a few of my recent presets from the III to the AX8. The Lynch preset is bundled with an IR I made so be sure to import that and save it in a user slot. otherwise the results sound great!

I've included the IR too, should any II users want to use Fractool to port it over :)

Thanks leon.
You are the king of fractal :)

Love the Hamer guitar!!!

Still haven't checked out those presets yet.. but speaking of Lynch and what not.. Rocco pretty much blew that tone out of the water when he did this: :eek:

Somebody call George Lynch and Don Dokken up and tell them they need to hire these guys to "Milli Vanilli" their stuff behind the curtain and lets take this show on the ROAD!!! haha!

Love the Hamer guitar!!!

Still haven't checked out those presets yet.. but speaking of Lynch and what not.. Rocco pretty much blew that tone out of the water when he did this: :eek:

Not only the tone but the chops! He's one of the few guys out there who can do the 80's style stuff and hang with the modern prog/djent stuff too.

I just want to say I'm a fan Leon, I've seen lots of your videos on youtube also, I'm fairly new to the AX8 and have yet to get to making my own patches (don't have a decent laptop and haven't bought fracpad yet) but I look forward to your next videos for inspiration and downright patch stealing :).

Thanks Leon for awesome free stuff)) Maybe I'm the one who have a lil bit of issue during porting to Axe II. Sound of clean preset is very low (had to raise 12-15db just to meet -18VU). As for Lynch preset I had to raise about 6db for -18VU or -14dbFS. Guys who converted to AxeII XL, do you have the same picture?

Back
Top Bottom