23.04 New Stuff. My take on the Stealths, etc. Preset D/L and video

Thank you once again for this and all your inspiring contributions.
You are and will be in my thoughts and prayers for your current situation!
Peace to you!

Great stuff as usual.
I wish you a speedy recovery.
Could it be that the bridge pup of the Charvel is a lot brighter than a JB?

My take on the new amp models as well as OD's and other stuff. I'll pop the patch up on Axe-Change when it's functioning again (uploads seem to be broken at the moment).

Thanks, Cliff!

Your dyna cab settings on that preset sounds so good I replaced my old ''go to'' library cab with yours. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
All the best to you for a speedy recovery. I am very grateful for all you give to us with your videos and presets. I have learned a lot from diving in on how you make such great use of this box and all the hardware you demo.

The sounds here are great, that Stealth Blue one is just what I have been looking for and quickly made it into my live set (along with others you have provided). Your ear is golden and I wish I had one like it.

All the best to you for a speedy recovery. I am very grateful for all you give to us with your videos and presets. I have learned a lot from diving in on how you make such great use of this box and all the hardware you demo.

The sounds here are great, that Stealth Blue one is just what I have been looking for and quickly made it into my live set (along with others you have provided). Your ear is golden and I wish I had one like it.
Thank you so much for the kind words, Paul. I'm glad you've gotten some use from my presets. That makes me very happy and encourages me to keep at it. My face has healed somewhat (thank you for your kind wishes) and the next year will hopefully be issue free. Onwards and upwards! All the best to you and yours for Christmas and the New Year. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom