2290 repeat issue

Congratulations, you're now an official Fractal user- it's not a bug, that's how the 2290 works because the L and R of the delay are opposite phase, just like the real unit. Like @DLC86 said, you're collapsing to mono somewhere. Check your Global Output settings to make sure you're not set on Sum L+R. If you're monitoring in mono, that would do it too- to use the 2290 in mono, you have to set the phase reverse to none, or both, like you mentioned.

Consider this a rite of passage!
Helpful response! I didn't have the problem but it's nice to know the fix if I ever do!

all I wanted to follow up, I haven’t had a chance to get back in front of my mixer but it does appear the issue was external to the Axe, as I said I am very aware of how that particular block works and know how to set it up to avoid collapsing it to mono.

all I wanted to follow up, I haven’t had a chance to get back in front of my mixer but it does appear the issue was external to the Axe, as I said I am very aware of how that particular block works and know how to set it up to avoid collapsing it to mono.

If you plug in stereo headphones (Make sure if you use an adapter it is stereo). Do you hear the repeats? even with the correct phase settings?

Amazing how none of you wanted to help the guy and instead berate him. The folks on this forum continue to disappoint.
it’s all good man, I don’t feel berated, I found the issue someone had altered some settings in my mixer without telling me so I was monitoring in mono, I should have checked before posting, that was my only mistake. I knew that I had set up everything correctly in the unit…that’s what fatigue does to you.

it’s all good man
saul goodman GIF

Back
Top Bottom